Translation of natural sciences encompasses the translation of a wide range of disciplines, such as biology, physics, chemistry, geology, astronomy, botany, zoology and ecology.
Scientific translation covers great current themes, such as sustainable development, silviculture, fishing and waste management and their multiple off-shoots, but also more "down to earth" topics such as gardening or product safety.
Here are some examples of documents with scientific content that might require a professional translation. This is of course far from an exhaustive list:
- gardening articles,
- a study on ozone protection measures,
- safety records for chemical products,
- the presentation of new personal protection equipment
- descriptions of your business's health and safety policy,
- instruction manuals,
- a training course on fire safety,
- documents relating to the organisation of a day dedicated to stream clean-ups or river dredging.
- scientific publications...
You have the know-how. We have the know-how...in all languages!