Legal and administrative translation
Whether you are a lawyer, a solicitor, a bailiff, an administrator or a citizen, we have the solution for all your translation needs in the legal and administrative field.
Here are some of the numerous documents that make up our translation portfolio:
- various letters,
- birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates,
- legal constraints, summons, lawsuits, fines,
- sentences, court rulings, verdicts, subpoenas,
- bailiffs' notices
- non-bankruptcy certificates, excerpts from the trade register,
- statutes, corporate acts, internal rules and regulations,
- contracts, agreements, conventions, legal arrangements,
- general conditions of sale, contract documents,
- sales contracts, partnership agreements,
- notary deeds, will and testaments,
- patent applications, degree certificates,
- driving licences, passports, residency permits,
- certificates of good conduct, certificates of no criminal conviction...
Some of these documents should be subject to a certified translation by a sworn translator.
Our considerable experience in translation for European affairs is also a valuable aid for us in legal and administrative domains.
We also include translation for the insurance industry and its many divisions in this category. Our twenty years of collaboration as translators for the European Federation of Loss Adjusting Experts and its member associations has allowed us to familiarise ourselves with the mysteries of insurance and insurance expertise.